Thursday, August 23, 2012

First Day!

So, today was my first day teaching in my dream world. I literally got the position I wanted at the school I wanted and I could not feel more blessed. I LOVE my kinders but man, they're a lot of work. Right when I thought, "Oh man, I don't think I can say to be quiet one more time so I think I'll just use the great classroom management skills of turning the lights off", I realized... they don't know what the heck that even means! :-) So that's when I took a step back, took a deep breath, and realized that they've never done this before (and heck, neither have I!). There were some times that I wanted to pull my hair out, but those were outnumbered by the times that I laughed, smiled, and even felt proud.

To make the day even better, I got a beautiful flower arrangement from my hubby and daughter and an awesome plant from my coach!

I can't wait to go back tomorrow because I already miss them! :-) I hope all of your first days go as well as mine did!

Here's a great cell phone pic of my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment